Monday, August 25, 2008

Spinach!

Guess what? Clara is a fan of spinach! Here she is trying her very first bite.

And in other news...today we took advantage of the nice weather, and our last day before I go back to work for real. We went to one of our local nature centers. Here's Clara in her new sling, which she quite likes. Check out the fancy fabric.
And here's Henry posing by a cool old tree trunk.
And another video for your viewing pleasure. Henry likes to ask "what would he say?" about just about anyone or anything. Often I just tell him I don't know, or they wouldn't say anything. Other times he'll go ahead and tell you what the person or animal or thing is saying. Here he is doing that very thing with the one-winged bald eagle in the cage.


2 comments:

amber c. said...

nice babywearing! i like that sling! what brand?

W.F. Decker said...

Spinach! A very different story from that famous video of Henry trying spinach, a video I keep on my iPod.

Good thinking for the eagle, Henry! I think you know exactly what he is thinking.

GB