Monday, January 24, 2011

If You Wanna See Cute...

Stroll over to Will and Sandy's blog tonight and check out my nephew in his tiny snowshoes. Oh my god.
Other cuteness includes new niece Maia, born to my step-sister Jessica a few days ago. Please note that I actually knit a baby hat that fits the baby! Congratulations to Jess and Mike on their new little bundle!
Also in the world of cute; at bedtime tonight I was lying down with the kids, singing a little 'Tomorrow' when Clara said "What Annie's dog name?" I said "Sandy" and she said "We have a Sandy!"
Then Henry piped up with "Mom? When I push my feet down into the covers to get them warm, my leg-sleeves keep rolling up."

3 comments:

amber c. said...

that's all full of cuteness in less than 500 words. thanks for the end-of-night smiles. tomorrow's a great idea! lately we have to present new songs to adelaide each night. and making up songs about butterflies only goes so far.

joyceetta said...

Maia is very cute....and she has on a very nice hat!

Also....please tell Henry that I don't like it when my leg-sleeves roll up either! He might want to try my trick: I wear some longish socks and tuck my leg-sleeves into them. Keeps me toasty!

Sandy said...

Aw! I love being a Sandy that is had!