Monday, August 12, 2013

The Beach

We finally found a day that was lovely for the beach. Unfortunately, the E.Coli. also thought it was a good day, so the water was closed. Bummer. We still had fun, but it would have been great to swim a little. Here are my 3 beach bums. 
 Frederick really enjoyed the sand. Clara enjoyed burying his feet.
 He did eat a bit too. That probably wasn't the best, what with the E.Coli....
 Here's our spread. It filled up a bit more later, but I love this peaceful picture of Mom and the water.
 Mom shared her plum with Frederick, who quite enjoyed it.
 This is one of my new favorite pictures, and is now my desktop on my work computer.
 This one just cracks me up.

 The next night we built a fire out back and roasted some marshmallows for s'mores. We tried to stay up late to catch some falling stars from the Perseid meteor shower, but it got too cloudy and we all got too tired.
 Fritz did enjoy his evening porch time, though.

1 comment:

W.F. Decker said...

There are some really great pictures in this set!