Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jollity.


The dog is trying to sniff out Christmas presents under the tree. Little does he know that his are hidden in the closet.
I still haven't started training for the Hustle up the Hancock. Not sure what I"m thinking. My arms have gotten a workout lately, though....carrying Henry around at the Winter Sing and Christmas shopping. Maybe I"ll do the four-limbed crawl-climb.
Liz and Van, Rob and Carrie are coming over tonight for Christmas jollity. Yes. Jollity. Am planning an elaborate meal of cookies and wine. Maybe some M&Ms as an appetizer.

2 comments:

amber c. said...

that isn't an ornament on your tree, is it? it's so very clown-like!

see you in icia, bets! merry christmas! xo

Betsy said...

It's from the tree at the Drake. I found it to be mildly disturbing and thrilling all at the same time.