Friday, August 07, 2009

Accepted?

I'm not sure if I"m officially accepting Carrie's challenge, because I just feel like I have a lot going on and I don't want to make any promises right now. (What's that you say? You have a lot going on too? I'm not the only one? I'm sorry. I know I can get a bit complainy.)
But anyway...here are some garden-related photos.
Henry ate our first Sweet Baby Girl tomato...
Clara and I shared the second.
This is our first zucchini. We might eat it tonight if I don't get my wish of going out to El Jardin. (Oh, Honey? I'd like to go out for Mexican tonight. Please? I finished all my course work!!!)
Here's a picture of our Sweet Baby Girl.
And our real Sweet Baby Girl.
And the two little bugs that help me tend the garden.
Does it seem like the photo quality is not great? Do I just need to dust my computer screen?

1 comment:

carrie said...

take the challenge! it's just once a week. you did a really nice job here. E has the same sleeping bag as henry. clara looks like a cute little mandrell sister in that long dress. she needs a hairbrush to sing into, i think.
see you on sunday! :)