Friday, November 20, 2009

Henry

Tomorrow at noon he'll turn 5 years old. My hilarious and smart and sweet and rambunctious and wild and loving little guy. Here are some pictures in no particular order (except for the first and last). I had to stop because I could have spent all night doing this and it's already 11:30 and I have to get up early to host a party in my pajamas! The skunky decorations are up. Guests arrive at 9AM. I'd better go wrap some gifts and get some sleep.










I love you Henry. Bunches and bunches.

3 comments:

Aunt Joyce said...

Nice trip down memory lane. Happy Birthday Henry. I love you bunches and bunches too!

amber c. said...

My oh my! What a cutie pie! Happy birthday, Henry!! xo!

fredecker said...

Happy birthday Henry! I hope you have a great day and get a visit from the king of skunks. We're looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving.