Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dreaming

A few nights ago I awoke to Clara crying out, not just for her nuk, but almost in a scream. I could tell that she was having a bad dream so I got up right away. When I put my hand on her back and "shhhhh-ed" her she immediately said "Doggie. Eat it. Bunny."
This was obviously a scary and sad dream for her, but I was thrilled that she spoke up and was able to tell me what she was dreaming about. In the morning when Pete carried her into the kitchen for her breakfast I asked her if she had had a dream and she said "Yes. Rabbit," and continued to jabber on in her own language for several minutes.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

cute photo. Keep encouraging her to remember and speak about her dreams. I know you know how important that is. We live lots of our lives in our dreams.