Thursday, September 09, 2010

Lamb's Farm

Happy Rosh Hashanah! We didn't have school today so I woke up wanting to take the kids somewhere. I settled on Lamb's Farm which is just north on 94. We drive by there every time we head up to Wisconsin or Minnesota.
Unfortunately, I had their opening time off by an hour. So we drove up the road a bit and stopped by the Libertyville farmer's market just long enough to get some balloon animals.
And then we hit Lamb's Farm. It was nice and empty today. This cow, aside from not being Babe the Blue Ox, seems to have had a lobotomy.
This tractor wasn't going anywhere.
But we had some fun climbing around on it.
This goat knew exactly what was on the other side of the wooden box.
This little guy sadly had a sign up that said not to feed him.
The train ride was quite fun. I kind of wanted to go a second time.
Henry wanted to do mini-golf twice. These kids have great form.
I just liked this windmill.
Also seen at mini-golf, paint-peeling lambs.
The bounce house was also a giant cow. Clara was a little nervous at first, but then she got right into it.

3 comments:

Pete said...

No apostrophe in Lambs.

fredecker said...

When can expect you to address the question from the previous post?

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta luv a farm, but I don't recall the ones where I grew up having all these extra attractions. Thanks for posting every day. I love knowing what my grandkids are doing.

Grandpa Bill