Monday, September 27, 2010

Still Recovering

By all rights I should be asleep, considering we were among the first to arrive at Sarah's wedding, and the last to leave. Here are Henry and Clara with Felix and Oliver, entertaining themselves in the hour before the ceremony.
We had first choice of seats, but chose to sit where we might take a quick exit if necessary. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary.
And Anders sat by us.
Here are the kids having some fun during cocktail hour. Somehow I missed any opportunities to get photos of me with my sisters-in-law or with my brothers.
Aunt Paula brought some drawing supplies around for all of the children during the dinner.
Henry and Clara each made some pictures for the bride and groom.
We all enjoyed Paula's punny slide show.
Clara was the party girl on the dance floor.
She was also the last one to leave the dance floor at the end of the night. We watched almost everyone else drive away before taking our tired children home. But don't let Clara fool you...this wasn't her trying to sleep on the dance floor, it was just one of her moves.
Stay tuned for a look at the book Henry wrote during the reception. I think it may become a best seller.
In case I forgot to say it before...Congratulations to Sarah and Josh!!

No comments: