Saturday, October 30, 2010

Almost Halloween

Henry's class had their Halloween parade yesterday morning. That's the principal there at the front.
Somehow I missed getting a shot of his pal Sonali, who was dressed as an iphone, and his pal Rachel who was dressed as a tub of purple play-doh.
Here he comes!
Cutest little dinosaur I ever saw!
Clara was very excited to see her famous big brother.
Sharon joined us to watch the parade and she snapped this photo of me and Clara.
Clara was very interested in this little baby dressed as a piggy.
We're heading to a little Halloween party this afternoon. I was in charge of the fruit salad. I thought this looked pretty good.
But the eyeballs made it even better.
Marshmallows in fruit salad? Well, it is Halloween! Also...I kept trying to think up a funny joke about ghost poop. I don't know...

2 comments:

joyceetta said...

Cute kids....boy how I loved Halloween when I was a kid. And....scary watermelon head! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Cutest dinosaur and fairy I have seen in awhile. Yummy treats too! :)

dr