Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkinfest!

I have felt very much like a working mom this week. Monday was beautiful, so with the day off for Columbus (hero or not? discuss.) we spent some time at the Botanic Garden. Tuesday night I met went out to dinner with the parents of about half of Henry's kindergarten class. I don't think I really fit in with the crowd, but it was nice to get to know some people. Wednesday was running Henry to his sportskids class. Thursday was an extra day of work, having traded with my co-teacher. Friday was dropping off freshly-baked cupcakes for the bake sale at Henry's school, then library with Clara. Today was a little bit of housework and then volunteering at the Meadowbrook Pumpkinfest. Here are some pictures from this morning's festivities:


Pardon my weird face. It was dark in there with a strobe light.
That also explains Henry's monster eyes in this picture.
Clara and I were trying to look like Mr. Bones here.

1 comment:

amber c. said...

i have that shirt!