Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December

I wanted to share my favorite of Henry's thank-you notes. He wrote them all himself and I tried not to interfere with what he wanted to say.
Last week there was one day when Clara was at "school" and Henry was on break. We called and invited Anna to go to the Children's Museum with us. There's a Curious George exhibit right now.
I loved where they got to dress up like the doorman!
There was also an insect petting zoo going on. The kids were not at all nervous about the bugs.
I wish you could see all of the colors on this grasshopper...it was lovely! This picture was taken just before we lost Anna's sweater. I only know that because after visiting 11 other places this was the place we ultimately found it again.
We visited the pet-vet and they donned lab coats and went to work on the computers.
Finally, we wrapped up with some artwork.
Pretty soon our membership to the Children's museum will be up. We'll have to try to get there at least one more time before then!

No comments: