Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Blizzard

Here's how we're looking so far this morning. Last night there was so much swirling and blowing that we couldn't see across the yard. We had thunder and lightning. We could hear the wind howling most of the night. The porch is what I'm upset about....that's going to be a challenge to clean up before everything melts. If you look at the photo of the front door you might see that the snow blew in under the corner of the storm door! Crazy. We're supposed to get a few more inches this morning. I'm planning to stay in my pajamas for a while and put on some cartoons for the kids. Later we'll bake a blizzard cake.



2 comments:

amber c. said...

Oh dear. That porch photo upsets me too. We have a trace of snow on our porch, but this is a reminder of what we could have had. Yikes. Hope you have a bakeful and restful day! Jeff's home for the day! Woo-hoo! xo!

Anonymous said...

I guess we should have built windows for the porch for the winter months! We got over a foot of snow. Took me two different outings to get the driveway plowed. Our lane is still not plowed. Don't know when we can get into town. Hugs to my grandkids!

Grandpa Bill