Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catch Up

I've spent a lot of time away from home recently, and there doesn't seem to be much of an end in sight. We're so glad to have the minivan!

Last weekend we went to Cincinnati to visit sweet little Vivian.
On Saturday Van and Liz treated us to a trip to the Aquarium. While we waited for our entrance time we were entertained by this juggler. I can't believe I let Henry volunteer to participate after I had seen this guy drop a few things, but he was excited. And Clara was fascinated.
Here's Clara with her patented sideways smile getting ready to see some fish....
...and frogs.
Sunday was Vivian's baptism. Everyone was dolled up in their Sunday best, especially Vivian Opal!
I love this photo so much. I wish it were in better focus, because I feel like it totally illustrates what is likely to be the lifelong relationship between Vivi and her adoring uncle.
We were very proud to stand with Vivian on her big day!

No comments: