Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ready for your close up?

Yesterday we took the kids to the Botanic Garden for the dog costume parade, which was pretty funny.  I also enjoyed the rainbow in the fountain. I call this picture 3 Kids and a Rainbow. Might be the new name of my blog. 
 Today the weather was lovely, so we took a walk to the park and enjoyed quite a bit of time there.
 Now...are you ready for your close ups?



 All children had baths tonight too. Henry and Clara are a little beyond the age where it's okay to take photos of them in the bath, but we did take some picture of Frederick. I like this one of him staring nervously at the window.
 And Pete likes this one of him staring at me. The washcloth is for warmth, not modesty.
 And here's another close-up of clean little Blue Eyes.

1 comment:

carrie said...

henry's expression in his close up reminds me of ferris bueller :)