Friday, March 24, 2006

Cheerios

I have not posted for a while...actually, I was hoping to get more comments from readers, but alas....

Short story, just to have a new post: Henry is sitting in his high chair chomping on his Cheerios this morning. Just a moment ago I heard Mom say "Oh!" I looked over and Henry was putting a Cheerio in his ear. Now, he's generally not the type to stick things in his ears or nose, so I'm pretty sure what he was actually doing was thinking he would wear the Cheerio like an earring. The earrings I wear every day are small silver Cheerio-sized hoops. Henry sometimes picks them up and holds them to his own ears. He's very fancy.

2 comments:

amber c. said...

cute story! that wasn't so hard, was it?! ;) i know for one my mom reads your blog. she didn't post her presence.

Carrie and Rob said...

don't be disheartened! i think that folks without their own blogs are less likely to leave comments and check in on a regular basis.

i also enjoyed the fancy cheerio earring story!

-c