Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleepy Guy

Henry has had a bit of a cold. Yesterday he hadn't napped, so when he came home he fell asleep at 5:20 and slept the whole night until 6AM! This photo isn't actually last night, because last night he slept in his clothes, with his sweatshirt on. I did manage to take his shoes off and change his diaper without waking him.
After a very grumpy start to his day Henry had a nice nap while I went to the bank and Borders. He awoke in time to enjoy some kick-back time at Starbucks.
When we got home this afternoon he decided to investigate the bubble wrap. He enjoyed popping several of the bubbles, and then started exploring the idea of popping them in his mouth...so we had to finish that game. I didn't get any photos, but he also enjoyed playing with a string of Mardi Gras beads I wore home yesterday. He somehow figured out that they were something to wear, and was able to put them on. Mom, of course, made sure to remind me not to let him choke himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this makes me very happy. gleeee!

(hi amber!)