Thursday, November 30, 2006

As Promised...

I have not accomplished a whole lot this week. Henry and I have done a little grocery shopping... A little laundry...A little online Christmas shopping....A little watching of a certain movie...
And now it's going to snow. The words "winter storm watch" as well as "freezing rain and sleet" just came out of my radio. The plan was to try to get to the mall and/or Target to get a few errands done before the weather hits us. First, though, I have to get dressed. And even more of a challenge will be getting Henry dressed. Sometimes I yearn for the days when he was a mellow little baby, lying on his back, the only impediment to getting him dressed his heavy head and little fists.

1 comment:

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

hee! hee! Great icons! I've been thoroughly enjoying Henry's walk along the birthdays path. And I have a question: where's the ukulele? 'Cause... surely that's a real guitar on his lap? Me no unnerstand!