Friday, November 10, 2006

Bread Pudding

Oh the joys of a birthday dinner...oh the joys of bread pudding with chocolate chips...
We had some beautiful weather the last couple of days. Henry and I took to the yard. Here's a shot I took from behind a little pine tree in our back yard. I was hiding, at Henry's insistence, and he was seeking...
It took him about ten minutes to find me, even though I was in the exact same spot in which he had previously been hiding. During the search I peeked through the branches. He took a short break to ride his little bike around, then he came looking for me again when I snapped a couple of branches to get his attention. At one point he walked over to Franklin who was sniffing around on the back patio and said "Franklin. Where's Mom?" Here is the triumphant "finding":
Henry also got some good water play in...
Sadly, the weather has taken a turn toward the serious. Today appears gloomy and the temperature is in the 40s. Henry doesn't want to get out of his footie pajamas. Gratuitous photos of footie pajamas:

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Yes, I am commenting on my own post...Amber, please note Henry's sweatshirt in the third photo. I actually had to cut it around the neck so that it would fit over his head!

amber c. said...

that poor guy. he's going to be battling big head syndrome for the rest of his life! at least papa can help him through it!