Monday, March 16, 2009

Interview with Henry

Here's a little interview that's been going around Facebook. I added the questions about "Dad" and Clara....

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Sweetheart"

2. What makes mom happy? "When I kiss you and hug you."

3. What makes mom sad? "Like when I hit you."

4. How does your mom do to make you laugh? (Tickles his sides) "Tickle!"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "A baby and a cute puppy."

6. How old is your mom? "Three. No! You're older than three. If you were three I'd be way older than you!" (So how old am I?) "Uhh....eight."

7. How tall is your mom? "Um. Like way up to here." (stands on chair and gives pretty good approximation)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Um. Play with me."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Be alone."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Um. You would be famous to be a painter."

11. What is your mom really good at? "Making hamburgers."

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Basketball."

13. What does your mom do for a job? "Work at school."

14.What is your moms favorite food? "Hamburgers." (We just finished eating hamburgers for dinner)

15.What makes you proud of your mom? "When she does something that I ask her to." (Like what?) "Like if I ask you to let Franklin out and I can't do it."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "You'll be Yosemite Sam."

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Um. Play outside and play inside. And read stories."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "'Cause, we're not the same 'cause you're a little higher. But you have brown hair and I have brown hair. And I have brown eyes and you have brown eyes. And we have the same underpants. You have plain and I have plain."

19. How are you and your mom different? "'Cause you're higher and I'm lower."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "'Cause she keeps kissing me all the time."

21. Where is your moms favorite place to go? "Barnaby's." (pizza place, we were just there on Thursday)


1. What is something dad always says to you? "Buddy."

2. What makes dad happy? "When I give him kisses and hugs."

3. What makes dad sad? "When I hit him." (Do you do that?) "Sometimes. When I'm upset with him. I kind of hit him. A little."

4. How does your dad do to make you laugh? (Tickling sides again)

5. What was your dad like as a child? "A puppy. And a little baby when he was just born."

6. How old is your dad? "Um. Thirteen."

7. How tall is your dad? "Like way up to here." (stands on chair again)

8. What is his favorite thing to do? "Play with me and play outside and watch The Tune."

9. What does your dad do when you're not around? "He be's lonely."

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? "Um. To marry someone. (Like who?) You. (He's married to me, does that make him famous?) No. If he's famous he would become a painter. Like you. If you were famous."

11. What is your dad really good at? "Um. Baseball. (What else?) Nothing."

12. What is your dad not very good at? "Um. When he tries to play basketball with me out there and when that is really low."

13. What does your dad do for a job? "He works at work. (And what does he do there?) He helps people know which boxes to put microphones in."

14.What is your dad's favorite food? "Pizza."

15.What makes you proud of your dad? "When I ask him a favor."

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? "Bugs Bunny."

17. What do you and your dad do together? "Play. Outside and inside."

18. How are you and your dad the same? "'Cause he has brown hair and I have brown hair and he has plain underpants and I have plain underpants."

19. How are you and your dad different? "Since I have a scab and he doesn't."

20. How do you know your dad loves you? "'Cause he gives me lots of kisses and hugs. And he calls me Buddy."

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? "Um. Barnaby's!!"

A lot of your answers about Dad seem to be the same as mine. Why is that? "Just is. Because I love you."

What is your favorite thing about Clara? "When she plays with me."

What is your least favorite thing about Clara? "When she takes the toys that I don't want her to."

Do you love Clara? "Yeah."

How does she know? "'Cause I give her hugs and kisses!"

What do you think Clara will be when she grows up? "She'll be a basketball player."

How are you and Clara the same? "'Cause she has brown hair and I have brown hair and we both have plain underpants. (Clara has underpants?) She has white diapers and I have white underpants. That's kind of the same."

What's the most important thing that you want people to know? "That I love them all."

4 comments:

Beehave said...

Thanks for the laughs- this was very informative.

flyingwaffle said...

Pete is so Bugs Bunny. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny characterizations...right on Henry! Have you dyed your hair red since I saw you last Betsy?

Anonymous said...

btw...if anyone out there knows where I can get a Yosemite Sam bumper sticker that says "back off", I would be willing to pay a good price for it!