Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marching along...

Wishing some happy Pisces birthdays to a few loved ones...Sharon, Rob, Darcie, Mom, Peter (Bampa) Sr...
Here are some pictures I just dumped off my camera. Henry and I were painting "Krazees" one rainy day a few weeks back. His Krazees were particularly crazy.
In the meantime, Clara and Pete had some crazy times of their own.
Last weekend we finally got back to ICIA for the first time since Christmas. Dad and Kathie took us out for dinner to celebrate Rob's birthday.
Who has the biggest cheeks here?
I love this picture. Unfiltered love.
We spent some time playing in Eleanor's basement. We have much envy for her basement. Henry made an electric guitar out of giant TinkerToys.
We only got one morning at the Java House. While there I spied these typical Iowa City natives in their typical habitat. Who knows what these odd individuals were up to.
Or these odd individuals, for that matter.
Java House has some new art. I would pay some big money for that picture on the left...if only I had big money.
The girls had some good play time out at Grandpa's house too. Clara, however, did not want to look at the camera. Eleanor had lots of things to say. "Birds! Look at!! Birds!" and "Qwarn!! Sheep eats it!! Qwarn!!!"
Yesterday Pete stayed home with the kids, as his parents are on vacation. They had a very nice time together, but no photos. Today I snapped a couple pictures before we all went our merry ways. Here are Henry and Clara in their Leprechaun Day finest.
Kiss him. He's cute.

3 comments:

amber c. said...

two questions:

1. where were you eating in ICIA? i can't tell.

2. i figured out the second one.

verification (this is a good one): uramis

Anonymous said...

looks like Barb and Larry @ Java House? p.s I just don't get this verification nonsense in the first place....what's the point?

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Looks like and is! And they're doing the crossword puzzle! Or the samuka (or whatever that number game is called). You're making me homesick!

That tinker guitar is way too swank for words!

And yeah, I agree with Anonymous on the word verification thing...