Saturday, March 06, 2010

Clara

Here's a cute picture of Clara when she was getting ready for Anna's birthday party a while ago. I thought her outfit was quite adorable. Now, looking back, I realize this was right before she got a fever and was a little sick for a couple of days. So that might explain the expression on her face.
I wanted to post a picture of Clara because I've been meaning to make note of my current favorite thing she says. She has a renewed interest in drinking from her sippy cup. Only, she calls it "Iddy Pup". So she's frequently heard saying "Iddy pup water. I waaanit."
Right now she's at the door trying to let Franklin outside. She's saying "Uh-hel-me Mom." Which means "Help me."
And since I didn't get to her quickly enough she decided to decorate the dog gate with blue crayon. In other news of the day...Henry's taking a shower with his dad in order to get ready for a birthday party today. I'm not sure what Clara and I will do....maybe clean the house a bit. My cousin Russell is in the big city today for a class project, so we might try to meet up with him this evening as well. We'll have to see when he finishes and how much we feel like going into the city.

No comments: