Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring

I guess it's been a while since I've gotten pictures off my slr camera. These were the first photos on there....obviously from St. Patrick's day. Sharon had left these little cookies in our mailbox. The kids were delighted!
We've had some very nice weather lately and have been trying to clean up the yard.
Clara has been really helpful, and fashionable as always.
She kept giving me funny looks this day. When I finally asked her what she was doing she said "I showing you my face!"
I've also been delighted to find Henry in this pose more often than not lately. Yesterday was warm again. He and I sat out in the sun for a silent hour, each of us reading our own book.


2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love Clara's stylish looks and Henry looks so grown up out there! We are also trying to clean up the yard but got stymied by a cold, wet day yesterday.

W.F. Decker said...

And a beautiful face it is. And a young scholar in the making.