Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Santa

The kids have written their letters to Santa this year!
Henry's letter. Written by himself. How many first graders do you know who can spell "sleigh" correctly? Also, take note of how he incorporated the top of Santa's hat into 'love'. He was proud of that.
"From: Henry
Dear Santa, How have you been? Is it fun
riding in your sleigh? I bet it is!
I can't wait for Christmas! this is
some of the things I want.:
A Elctronic Dinosauar costome,
Snap circuits extreme And
Snap Rover. the stocking
with the bone is our dogs!
His name is: Franklin!
Love, Henry
P.S. I've
been good!"
 

And Clara's letter, transcribed (and influenced) by Henry:
"from: Clara
Dear Santa How Have
you Been? Ist fun 
riding in your sleigh?
I can't wait for 
Christmas. I hope you
can bring the presents I
want! A Doll House.
Love, Clara"

In other news, Fabio is looking fabulous. He's a little ornament-heavy around the lower-mid section, but that's because the kids did most of the decorating. I've been resisting the urge to redecorate.

1 comment:

joyceetta said...

Love the letters! Please tell Henry I think the incorporation of the hat's pompom was genius!

Also....liking the new location for the tree.