Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Sing

Henry had his winter sing this afternoon at school. We weren't able to get as good of a seat this year as last, so the photos aren't great. Here he is in his new sweater, hamming it up.
 And again...I don't think he even knows he is doing this cheesy smile.
 And here he is, yawning while the principal speaks. Nice.
The sing was lovely. He sang about 5 songs and even had a triangle solo! Pete got some poor-quality video footage, so maybe I'll post that later. We were about 6 rows back and Clara was standing on my lap the whole time, so this picture shows a better view than I actually had during the show. Some of the song selections: I'm Gettin' Nuthin' For Christmas, Coventry Carol, some sort of yodeling latkes song ("potato o-de-lay-o") that won't get out of my head...

No comments: