Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Call a Doctor!

I think I've given Rob adequate time to be the first to blog on the subject...now my site is getting stale, so I'm just going to go on ahead.
Carrie had her graduation ceremony last Friday! We're all so proud of her. The ceremony was held at Hancher.
Henry was not in much of a mood to sit still, so we spent a bit of time in the quiet room at the back of the theater, and also running around out in the lobby. Pete got this shot of Carrie crossing the stage after receiving her hood.
Here she is, with a proud hubby and proud parents in the background.
The next day we celebrated with an open house at Rob and Carrie's. The cake was delicious!
Carrie got some very nice gifts, but I think this shirt was the best, if I do say so myself. Sorry about the overwhelming shininess of the bag.
Hip! Hip! Hooray!

2 comments:

Carrie and Rob said...

Your pictures are better than the ones I got anyway so it's better that you blogged on it. Please email me those would you?!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely post honoring my doctor..ial..ness,
or whatever.
thanks also for being there to celebrate with me!