Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things

Here's a "photobooth" set of pictures from earlier today. I was trying to show Amber and Ellen my new haircut...but my hair was sticking to my face all funny.
Here is a completely coincidental set of photos of my two children. Can you tell who is who?
And here are more pictures of porch finishing:
Josey likes to sit in our plants.
I guess the screen installing was not Dad's favorite part.

Henry is getting very good at baseball....even when the ball is not huge.
Here are Dad and Pete putting in the non possum-haired carpet.
Franklin was very helpful.
And here's the front of the house. The window boxes are filled with geraniums. Those and some of the ground plants were bought with birthday money from Dad and Kathie. Mary bought me three rose bushes. Yesterday I planted the meandering rows of marigolds. Clara wore her new hat.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house is looking good....love the porch, love the window boxes and the front planting. Can't tell about the hair!

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Ha! ha! Love the hair sequence!
And a // gasp! // for the pictures of your twins! That is wild.
Things are looking beautiful chez Herr-Decker!

amber c. said...

I totally can't tell the difference between those two. I can't believe it! The house is looking fine!

Anonymous said...

i think henry is on the left and clara is on the right, but they do look so similar! i think i can even see some decker-side resemblance between clara and eleanor.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to put in my vote: I, too, think Henry is on the left. But, I'm not 100% sure. They DO look sooooo much alike in these photos!

Anonymous said...

"Two peas in a pod", but Henry is on the left. I can see Clara has already learned how to mis-use that middle finger when a camera is in front of her...Will???Rob???

Anonymous said...

"Two peas in a pod", but Henry is on the left. I can see Clara has already learned how to mis-use that middle finger when a camera is in front of her...Will???Rob???