Wednesday, October 08, 2008

499 1/2

Okay, so I was planning a big 500th Post post, but it's taking a little longer than anticipated. And some things are just more important than Accuracy of Blog Post Numeration.....so....

Happy Birthday today to my dear friend Marni!
Marni you have always helped me remember that no matter what is happening in life, there is something to laugh about. I hope that today you are laughing, not just with irony, but with true joy!
I know how you would feel if I posted a picture of you here, so I found this instead....
I hope no one tries to take you away from your cake. Talk to you soon! XO.

2 comments:

amber c. said...

ok. now i get it. i said to jeff the other night, "does 499 mean the down-low?" and he said, "i think that's the 411." dur. i just hit 100 posts on third blog -- makes me guess i would have been around 500 about this time too on first blog. a little sad about that having to disappear into "things to put behind you" place.

but, happy birthday marni!

and looking forward do "the 5-0-0."

Anonymous said...

I had been wondering about the significance of the "499" also but then forgot to ask.

Hey Marni......Happy Birthday!!!!