Friday, October 03, 2008

This morning at breakfast...

Henry was goofing around in his chair at the breakfast table. He had one hand on the table, the other on the back of his chair, and he was sitting up on his knees. When his chair tipped back and he almost fell over, he and I were both a little startled and I started to give him one of those "don't I always tell you to sit on your bottom?!?!" looks. But before I could say anything, he looked at me very seriously and said "I didn't die."
Good point.

4 comments:

amber c. said...

smartypants.

sarah90046 said...

is it possible for orion to influence henry from afar? sure sounds familiar.... thinking of you guys.

Beehave said...

Sofia and Henry would surely be friends. When I ask her obviously loaded questions such as , "Did you empty that pencil sharpener all over the floor after I asked you not to?!" she simply smiles her biggest, sweetest smile. Sometimes she even just responds, "Mom, I love you."

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

We are going through a very serious time of questions and discussions about the subject, so I only got the serious side of the sentence at first.