Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Henry Loves Clara Jean (a guest post by Henry)

Okay...so I'm sort of giving up on the 500th blog post retrospective bonanza.
Instead we're borrowing an idea from Sofia and Henry is doing the blogging today.
Starting now:


Here's my blog. Here it comes right now. I love rock and roll CDs. I love pictures a lot and a lot. I like to play baseball and basketball. It's really fun to do. I love Clara Jean so much and I like my mom. The end.
I like this picture a lot 'cause it's very fun to look at. I like my tongue sticking out like crazy and my eyes going like this like crazy. I like books. The end.
I like crows a lot. I like that little Halloween crow 'cause it's very fun to have. The end. From Henry.
I love that kind of food. I love it a lot and I like to talk to the radio and I like my kitchen a lot.
I like my crazy hat on me and I like bakers and I like noodles and chicken nuggets. I like carrots and my friend Ryan Jack at school pretends like carrots and rice and green beans are garbage. And he pretends he doesn't like it and he doesn't think the applesauce is garbage 'cause it looks very yummy to him and I like it a lot. I like applesauce a lot and that's the end of my story. The end. Love Henry.
I like vacuums to vacuum the floor and I like tigers that are on my shirt right here and the white stuff is tigers a lot so much I like tigers. The end. Love Henry.
I like grapes a lot 'cause they're very good and I like the juice in them and I like pencils with very decorations on top of them. The end. Love Henry.
I like my box and I like to reach up in the holes a lot. Love Henry.
The end. I like my blog a lot. The end. Do you like my blog? I like to sniff my foot.

4 comments:

amber c. said...

Dear Henry,

You're adorable. I like you a lot. I'll see you this weekend!

The end.
Love, Amber

Sarah said...

I like your blog a lot, Henry. I especially like the very end about sniffing your foot. Very nice!

Beehave said...

Hi Henry,
I like the one where you sniffed your foot. Hehehehehe. I like the end part where its not the end. That's it. Goodbye I love you. Good night.

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

I like Henry and I like everything Henry likes except I don't like sniffing Henry's foot but I pretend like I do if he asks me because I like Henry. The End.