Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preparations

Today was chock full of Thanksgiving preparations. Clara stayed home with me- due to the pink eye from which she is still recovering- and we did a little shopping. We went to the book store to do an exchange, then I picked up a couple of pie-baking necessities at Crate and Barrel...and a couple of cute dishtowels which were on sale. Because lord knows I need more dish towels. After a crazy stop at the grocery store, we headed home.
I became a little confused when I pulled out my pie pans. The blue one in the back is gigantic, the two glass are small....I only seem to have one normal sized pan. But I made do...
When Henry got home he tried out the new little cookie shaper with some scraps of dough.
And then he helped me use up the extra dough on some pie crust cookies.
Clara took her usual afternoon nap, which allowed me to do a lot of prep, but once she woke up she just wanted attention, attention, attention....Babies! She wouldn't keep her toys on her tray.

I hope everyone has a lovely day and lots to be thankful for tomorrow.

No comments: