Friday, October 09, 2009

Aquarium (updated)

Mom's in town, and Pete had a day due to him after working last Saturday. So we all went down to the aquarium today. It was cold and rainy out, which made for awful driving, but it was a perfect day to be inside admiring the fish. It was Clara's first trip there.
She was intrigued by everything and did NOT want to be in her stroller.
The Oceanarium is all fixed up and they'll be starting a fancy new show there in a couple weeks. We got to see some previews. We might want to go back again before long.
The penguins are always a hit.
There are several new things, like this:
And this:
Here's the inside of the Yellow Submarine. It was very fun and I'm amazed we got the kids away from there with no screaming or kicking. Also...I challenge you to get that song out of your head within the next 17 hours.
We had lunch at the cafe. Mom and Pete ate fish nuggets, which I thought was just inconsiderate.
I know I have a picture of Henry on this sea turtle when he was about two....if I find it I'll link to it.
I wanted a photo of the kids together, but Clara was having none of it. She wanted to be there all by herself!

Update: April 9, 2007

2 comments:

amber c. said...

Love the flashback photo. And I'm with you on the nuggets.

Joyce said...

Either that boy has grown or the turtle has shrunk. All great photos.