Sunday, October 04, 2009

Not Much

I feel neglectful of my blog, but I also don't have much to say. So here are a few photos that I've taken since my last post...
Last Sunday we had Anna and Sebby over for a few hours so their parents could get to know their new little guy. It also happened to be one of our last nice days for weather.
My goal was to get a nice picture of Anna and Sebby to put in a frame that I had them paint for their new baby brother (this was supposed to be a quiet activity for them to do while I waited with them for the baby to come, but as reported in the last post, I had to stay home, so we did it on Sunday instead). I got a couple funny pictures of Anna and Sebby, but mostly they wanted to run around and be silly. Who could blame them?
Clara wanted to show me where the doll's nose was.
And then she realized I was taking a picture, so she did her "cheese!" face.
Okay...here's a picture I took a few nights ago when I went to make some tea. Even after pulling all of these out, I still didn't find the one I was looking for. I might have a problem.
Clara was finally talked into putting her new shoes on! Hooray! Now people won't think I'm a negligent mother letting my child run around in sandals all winter long. Also, would someone get that girl a barrette?!?
This was Friday morning. We decided it would be exciting to watch the Olympic voting events.
This picture was taken moments before Chicago had its hopes and dreams dashed.
It was also moments before I realized Henry had a temperature of 102.2, which made the rest of the day pretty mellow as well. That cool train set-up didn't see much action until the next day.
And now it's time for Mad Men!

2 comments:

W.F. Decker said...

You could have a fake Boston tea party and throw all that stuff in Lake Michigan. You and the kids could get all dressed up in old costumes and make a night of it.

fredecker said...

Fox news likes to cover fake tea parties.