Thursday, February 11, 2010

All About...

Amber wants to know why I never blog anymore. Hm. Busy life and Facebook, I suppose. So here are some updates from our past week. Joyce came in on Wednesday. I think this photo was taken on a movie night. Franklin is surprisingly calm.
I love this one of of Clara snuggling up to Henry.
On Saturday night Dad showed up. He and Joyce overlapped by one night. We had a nice dinner with Mary and Peter that night too. Here's Dad playing some sort of bear hug game which Henry found hilarious.
Henry is "kid of the week" at preschool this week. We took some new photos for him to take in. I found this one to be particularly nice.
Here's a shot Pete took of Clara with her new Minnie Mouse. He brought it for her from Anaheim.
Sunday night we went across the street for Anna's birthday party. We bought her a sock-puppet making kit. She thought it was lots of fun.
Norbert was also amused.
Here's the birthday girl with her cake.
Back to the kid of the week....Henry had to fill out a questionnaire.He also drew a self-portrait. Note the fly on his pants.
Monday night and Tuesday we got quite a bit of snow, as I'm sure you have heard. Here are the kids checking out Grandpa as he shovels us out for the third time on Wednesday morning.
I included this one so you can see Henry's new rock and roll sheets.
The window boxes made for nice snow catchers.
And here is a picture from tonight. Henry set up his race car track and then created a tunnel for Clara to sit on over the track. They found it to be great fun!
And now I need to get the little girl to bed.

3 comments:

amber c. said...

Glad for the update! I'm also glad that Henry's favorite food isn't "chicken maggots" like I first thought. I love his new sheets, too! Love Land of Nod! Keep up the good work, Mom!

Rob said...

That's a sweet fly on those pants.
I also like that he had to put an Anarchy sing in the "O" of Rock Star.
Turquoise for a favorite color? Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Anarchy sing?? - someone explain please - mom