Friday, February 19, 2010

February Fun

Last weekend we took the kids sledding at the big hill. Anna came along with us, while Sebby stayed home with a tummy ache. The kids had an awesome time, but I think the most fun of all was had with all 3 being in the back of the car together.
I'm sharing this picture as an example of Clara's little miss "I do it!!!!"
The other night the kids were running around the house "shooting" things with Crayola markers. Henry told me they were playing Army. I suggested maybe they play Firefighter instead. When they turned around to pose for me Clara mimicked everything Henry did.

And then they sat and wore their helmets at the dinner table.
This morning we decided to get up and go somewhere. We wanted to go to the nature center, but remembered that the indoor part is closed on Fridays. So off we went to the Botanic Garden.
And then we ran into our favorite neighbors.
It was fun to hang out in the greenhouses today, but guess who wouldn't give me a normal face for a picture.
Tomorrow Pete and I head downtown for an evening with Amber and Jeff. It will be lots of fun to have an adults-only overnight! We're meeting up with some other friends of theirs and going to dinner and Second City. We'll spend the night down there while the kids party it up with Grandma and Bampa. Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

In response to your question about "guess who...."
Was it Sebby? Anna? Henry?

Anonymous said...

Clara's going to be great back up for Henry when he makes it on stage. Way to go Clara! grammie