Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby, It's Cold

Franklin is a burrower. If you've ever visited, this will look familiar to you. It's been a while since he's gotten any attention on the blog, so here's his chance to shine.

We got a bit of slush and snow last night and today. After a search ("I know it's in the garage" sayeth my husband) and finally finding it in the back of Henry's closet, I set up the new inflatable igloo. I guess it's a way to have a snow fort when you don't quite get enough snow. Henry enjoyed it. Thanks to Grandpa Bill and Grandma Kathie, who gave it to him as a Christmas present.

Grammie was here this weekend too, giving me a chance to get some things done that might otherwise have fallen by the wayside...again. She also had a chance to make another snowman, or two...

I'm currently watching the Golden Globes. Lots of lovely dresses! Is the show always on MLK Jr.'s birthday? And how come no one is acknowledging him tonight? I don't know, seems like somebody should've said something.
I guess that's most of what's on my mind tonight.

No comments: