Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Very Penguin Halloween

I guess I'll start with last night when we carved the pumpkins:
And then I'll skip ahead to tonight, when Henry watched for trick-or-treaters out our door....
Then after a bit Jonah came over to do some trick-or treating...
They had a blast running up to the doors. I think they could have gone all night.
Sinead and Rhiannon are back from South Africa, so they came to see Henry. South Africa won the rugby world championships while they were there, so Sinead is dressed as a rugby player.
After pizza and caramel apple and a little It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! we posed for a couple more pictures.
We didn't even have to coerce Henry into putting his costume back on.
And now he's sacked out in bed. Before drifting off I asked him what his favorite part of the day was. Without even having to think he said "trick-or-treating!!!!"

4 comments:

flyingwaffle said...

I've never seen such a cute trick-or-treater! Love the costume!

W.F. Decker said...

So...I guess the verdict is in...there definitely were happy feet in the neighborhood!! Alas, absolutely no one came to my door, though I had the light on and the bowl of candy ready. Sigh! I guess I'll just have to eat it all myself.

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Oh, my. Henry is so cute.
Halloween / trick-or-treating is one of those cultural things I've always missed from "back home" -- and even more so, now that I've got little squirrels of my own!

Anonymous said...

This child does have a beautiful face and presence about him. mom