Sunday, November 04, 2007

What's Happening Right Now

Here's what's happening in my house right now...
Mom is sorting through baby clothes in Henry's room. She's not enjoying it. I swear, I thought she would thrive on this job....that's why I gave it to her.
Linus is trying to keep her paws warm under the heater. Did I mention we need a completely new furnace? Hooray for home-ownership!! Good thing we're so wealthy....oh, wait...
Pete is sorting through plastic containers and lids, and eating a piece of toast.
Henry is napping in our bed, but I dare not take a picture, for fear of waking him. Franklin is taking a nap on the couch. I don't mind disturbing his slumber a little bit....


Me? I'm not sure what I'm doing. I've been trying to put the bathroom together and organize things a bit in the 3rd bedroom. Mostly I put a couple things away and then just stand and look at things, not knowing what to do. I guess that's why I'm taking a blog break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have thought with two pair of glasses on I would have enyoyed the clothes sorting twice as much! mom