Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fancy

Here's my new group of rugrats. They seem to be a pretty great group of kids. Tonight was curriculum night so I had to dash home and get all fancied up. Henry told me I looked pretty. Then he asked why I had to get all fancy. Then he told me he had to poop and asked if it was okay if he did it in the bathroom I was using. I said "sure" and he said "but what if it makes you all stinky?" What a considerate little guy.
Last weekend we took the kids to Ravinia for a Ralph's World concert. A good time was had by all.
Our neighbor-friends came along and before I knew what was happening, Ed had brought back slushies for the kids.How are you gonna say no at that point?
I'll refrain from telling you about the poop Henry had the next day. Suffice it to say...I've seen a lot of poop in my life, but never one that color...

1 comment:

W.F. Decker said...

Is Henry developing a childhood sweetheart here? They look so cute together.