Sunday, September 06, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Uncharacteristically, I did not have my camera attached to my person the whole weekend. I wanted to focus on the wedding festivities. Now that I look back, though, I wish I had some more photos! I guess that's what the professional was for.
Here is the crew at the wedding rehearsal, shortly before I found out I wasn't supposed to be taking pictures in the sanctuary. By the way....in case you weren't aware....it was Pete's sister Liz getting married this weekend. There's the groom, Van, in the red tie.
The happiest moment of the weekend for Henry was when Van gave him some Hot Wheels as a gift for being the ring bearer.
Here we are at the rehearsal dinner with the bride and groom, Van's mom and Pete's parents.
Here's a favorite moment from before the wedding. The maid of honor, the two older wedding coordinators and another bridesmaid's sister were all trying to figure out how to play a CD in the room where we were getting ready.
Here are Liz and Tina, once we got the music going.
This is not my favorite picture of myself, but Liz looks lovely, so I'm including it anyway...
I love this shot of Andrea walking across the floor and spraying up her hair.
I didn't take any photos at the reception, which was lovely, so fast forward to this morning. Here is one of the smaller table arrangements. We brought one home as well. I'm systematically dismantling it and creating smaller bouquets all around the house.
And here's the newly married couple. Andrea had their wedding invitation framed as a gift for them. Tomorrow they leave on their honeymoon! Congratulations Liz and Van!!
Maybe if anyone else has pictures from the weekend they'll share with me and I'll post a few more...

2 comments:

amber c. said...

thank you! looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

looks like a good time! .... and the picture of the girls trying to work the CD player..looks like they are all peering into a casket!