Friday, September 11, 2009

Ups and Downs

We've had a few trials around here lately. Work has been busy and challenging. I have to go in tomorrow for 3 hours, which means I'll be missing out on some great weather, as well as Touch-a-Truck. At least I get paid a little, since it's a mandatory training thingy.
Home has been a little goofy too. I don't know if it's their colds, or adjusting back to daycare/preschool, but Clara's been waking in the night and not wanting to go back to bed and Henry has been having some attitude issues. Last night he threw a full-blown tantrum complete with kicking, hitting and screaming. It was not at all pleasant.
Today was a better day. Here are some photos from our morning at our favorite park...






2 comments:

amber c. said...

I'll say it again -- those photos are amazing! Also, I would hope you're having ups and downs so that when we're having ups and downs in a year or so, I'll email you and you can educated-ly advise me like you do now!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures ... beautiful children