Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Katie's Wedding

Clara got the new experience of having her nails painted last weekend. She was very serious about it. When I first mentioned that she would get to have her nails done she told me she wanted blue polish. I said Katie might not want that choice, so she said maybe purple. Katie had chosen a nice pale pink, though, and Clara was happy with it.
 After nails we met up with the boys in the Fun City arcade. Henry played air hockey with Uncle Will.
 Clara and Anders did some driving.
 And then we went back to our room to get dressed for the rehearsal and dinner. The kids modeled Pete's ties.
 Clara was excited to practice her job at the church.
 She and her compatriot, Samantha, did a very nice job.
 I'm still trying to gather pictures from the actual wedding. If anyone has some to share, please email me!

No comments: