Monday, May 22, 2006

Birthday and a pokey Blogger...

Well, Blogger is being a bit pokey with the photos, so I'm not sure I'll be able to post any tonight, but I'll sure try.
My birthday has been pretty nice. We slept late (Henry in his bed!) until 8:30 when Rob called and woke us all up. We were still on Portland time, and I'm sure we could have kept sleeping! We drove up to Deerfield to pick up the pooch, then made a stop at the bakery for donuts, coffee and a birthday cake! I chose a lovely looking German chocolate, which we're going to cut into pretty soon here... When we got home Henry napped, Pete did who-knows-what on the computer and I paid a little attention to my garden. Mary had picked up some petunias for me, so I put those in pots and also checked on how the rest of my little friends are doing. When Henry woke up we walked to the center of town and had some lunch on the patio of the Landmark. That didn't leave much time before I had to leave for class. Fortunately, class went pretty quickly and she's letting us out early this week- until we start working with the kids next Wednesday. So now I"m home. Pete and I are going to have a romantic pizza dinner, followed by cake. Then it's off to bed so I can rejoin the working world for one day this week.
That darn Blogger is being SO slow...I'll post more on the wedding tomorrow. In the meantime, see Amber's site for a more comprehensive look at the events.

No comments: