Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank-A-Nurse

Chances are, a nurse helped you into this world. Take a moment to thank one some time this week. Unfortunately, it seems that nursing is often a thankless job. A certain nurse I know, who works in a very large hospital, was 'thanked' this week with a cake for the staff, served, lovingly, with coffee and water. Not bottled water, mind you, just pitchers of water. Seems like the administration could have at least ponied up for a little punch. I must say, I'm treated very well during teacher appreciation week. We have a nice district dinner, our PTO throws a lovely lunch, random parents put cookies in the lounge for us, kids bring flowers....it is fun to be a teacher.

On another note. I keep meaning to update with photos of my new shower curtains....(okay, SOME people are interested in this kind of thing). But I haven't taken any yet. So here's another sweet shot of Henry at the arboretum, shortly after taking a spill.

1 comment:

amber c. said...

oh yes! i want to see the shower curtains!