Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ah, the smell of new Play-Doh

Just some photos to fill the blog until Saturday (when we go to the zoo)!
It was another busy day in Henry's world. He had some blueberries and Gorilla Munch for an after-breakfast snack. There's something about small round foods that he really likes.

The weather was beautiful, so we ran some errands, met Pete for lunch, and then spent a little time outside.
I was trying to get Franklin to sit still for a portrait. He wasn't obeying very well, but Henry took the rare opportunity to listen...even though I wasn't talking to him.

I'm not sure how many photos I have of Henry about to grab the camera....here's another. I find this one to be especially endearing.
We bought some new play-doh at Target. Henry didn't seem to want to smush it up, he was very good at stacking it! He stacked and said "one, doo, ive!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as I suspected! That child IS smarter than that dog! Cuter as well!

Ernie Cox said...

Hey Betsy,

Henry is growing so much. I imagine like me you are amazed some mornings at the overnight changes that occur. Many of the Richard Scarry books are still in print and can be found at B&N , Borders or hopefully a local indie bookstore - what's the name of the bookshop in Navy Pier?

Ernie