Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Catching Up

On Hawkeye day Henry helped his Papa make some cookies.
Here he is with a fistful of cookie dough.
On Sunday we Ellen and Don and their buddy Matt downtown for dinner. They were driving through town after a Michigan wedding. We found a place called My Pie, because Ellen and Don had requested some real Chicago pizza. The decor was a little dated and dreary, but that sometimes works in a pizza joint. I thought the pizza was delicious!
Mom enjoyed a beer.
Ellen and Don are big fans of the Sharpie. They each had one on hand and there may have been a minor duel.
Don and Henry had a little walk to look at the video games. Henry likes his buddy Don. I have a short video of Henry, once we were in the car, saying "Bye. Don. Bye. Don." But I don't know how to include videos on the blog. I guess I'll have to play around with You Tube.
Here we are outside with full bellies.
I snuck a photo of Pete while he took a photo of us...I'm always a little amused by the flurry of picture taking, now that we're all armed with digital cameras.
Other news to stay tuned for...a possible trip to a nature center this morning, if the weather holds. The possibility of getting some housework done, if the weather doesn't hold. The return of Bampa and Grandma, who have been in Italy. I might try to help them set up a blog to share their trip photos, if they're interested. Next week: a visit from Grandpa Bill and Grandma Kathie. Also, possible planting pictures and plant moving pictures, if I can get to it.

1 comment:

amber c. said...

I want to know when our meal with Ellen & Don will be! First Matt & Lisa, now y'all! I think it's our turn!