Saturday, September 02, 2006

More Costumes






That last post was a popular one, so here are a few more options in the Halloween costume arena. These are options we would actually consider. Okay, maybe not Elmo, but Henry would really like that one. Thanks to Cari for telling me about the Yoda costume. She said she would get it for her five-month-old if she were "more into Star Wars". The little gray guy is supposed to be a goat. Look closely and you'll notice the horns and the billy goat beard. Love it. Just for reference I added a photo of Henry on Halloween last year. He was a bat. Oh, and Liz corrected me on the Doodlebops. It is Rooney Doodle, not Rodney. Sorry Van. Samantha suggested perhaps Henry could be a farmer. We were thinking maybe rock-and-roll drummer, but he's kind of that every day. Any other ideas would be appreciated! Last year his buddy Jonah was a Wookie, and he's coming over to play tonight, so maybe they can figure something out together.
I have asked Henry a few times what he would like to be. I get a variety of odd answers. For example, I just asked him now as he sits here eating his broccoli and cheese quesadilla. The conversation went like this:
Me: "Henry, what do you want to be for Halloween?"
Henry: "Nay." (That's his name for his pal Sinéad.)
Me: "What do you want to be?"
Henry: "Chloe!" Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Yoda I want!! Where get it, you did?! How to make it, you would?!

Oh, and I love bats, but Henry's the cutest bat to date-!