Saturday, February 24, 2007

Letters

Yesterday while I was typing an email I looked up, wondering why it was so quiet. Henry was sitting over by the fish tank (not banging on the sides like he often does) playing with his letters. He likes this page in his book where he can match up the foam letters with those on the page. He's starting to learn his lower-case letters this way! Yesterday he was frustrated because he couldn't find the 'x' (there isn't one on this page). When singing the alphabet now he sings the whole thing correctly, except that he often omits 'k' or sometimes 'p'. He also likes to sing the BINGO song right now. If anyone can help me do YouTube and post videos to the site I would appreciate that!

Please ignore Henry's hair in this photo. I've been meaning to call for an appointment for him for weeks...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how little ones learn! Gotta love those jammies!

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Wow! If Henry's giving singing lessons, I know two kittens who'll be signed up first for his classes. (Ours only sing a few notees of their faves, then trail off...) And what book is that? It looks/sounds great! p.s. I, too, love those jammies!

fredecker said...

Thank god that picture of that kid trying to french the pig isn't on top any more. That thing makes me ill every time I see it.

Carrie and Rob said...

My hair looks like that, what's the big deal?

Anonymous said...

Long hair for boys is back in style---yeaahhh! The 9-12 yr olds we're getting at the hospital all have longer locks...and it's about time I say. Henry and I love it! Save your $.