Friday, August 03, 2007

Random Images

Here's a very pretty salad I made for dinner the other night. Taste-wise I would say it was average, but I give myself a 10 for presentation. Pete liked it and took some for lunch the next day, so it couldn't have been too bad. Pete had to drive back in to Evanston Wednesday night to pick up the table which goes with the chairs. I couldn't fit it in the car with Henry and the chairs in there. I wish we had a basement where we could use one or the other of the tables....not sure I want to part with it at this point. It's pretty cute, I think. And, again, the chrome is in good shape.
Many mornings, while I take a shower, I allow Henry to watch a little PBS. He knows the rules are that he's not to let the dog out or go out in the yard himself while I'm in the shower. Apparently the rule we have not talked about is the one regarding climbing up onto the top of the furniture. Today when I got out of the shower he was perched up in this little nest.

2 comments:

W.F. Decker said...

Ah, when you're a kid, you gotta make nests and hideaways by rearranging the couch cushions, pillows, and other furniture. I think I know a little girl who used to do the same.

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

That is one beautiful little boy youse got, there!
Ditto to Will's comment. I know two other little boys who are traversing a similar phase at this very moment...!