Thursday, February 21, 2008

House of Illness

Well, I may have to knock on wood again (if you believe in that sort of thing) but I think we are really truly on the mend this time. It might be thanks to the chicken soup...

Or it could be the hours of quiet time (video watching) that we've had...

Or maybe it's the magical influence of the lunar eclipse...
Or the "silly kitty" that comes to join us at "brepfas"...

Most likely, I suppose, it's the medicine. Clara's round of meds ended and Henry's began after a trip to the doctor yesterday. The good news is that Henry only seems to have an ear infection. His lungs sound fine. And we didn't have to give him any purple medicine (ibuprofen) this morning! He's still a little fussy and fragile, and his nose is still runny, but we'll take whatever improvement we can get!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The soup looks great! A lot like the minnestroni you keep telling me you don't like. mom

Anonymous said...

I guess that is probably minestroni...mixed it up with Minnesota I guess. mom

Jennifer Yerkes said...

Oh my golly. I hope you all are well-mended for good, now! What a way to see winter out. You deserve an early spring, don'tcha think? My boys think you deserve a box of Spiderman cookies. Hm...